Thursday 24 June 2010

24th June 2010

Hi All

Just posted the last installment of Chapter One of God of the Cocoa.

Let me know what you think.

In order to get this book published, I would like to know if you would be interested in reading more.

I would love to hear what you think.

Did you find it  - Informative? Intriguing? Or not. Needing more historical elements? Or less historical?

If you found it lacking in dialogue, it is because the back story needed to be told at this point. But the rest of the novel contains a great deal more dialogue.

To post a comment, go to News and Comments - and click on any page. Navigate your mouse down the page, to "comments" just under the post, and click. A white box will appear. Write your comments or questions in the box. Click "publish" to send it. That's it. It will appear on the post and you can read it.

Thank you for reading my blog so far, for all your direct emails, and your comments on the blog itself, and to those who follow me on twitter.

If you wish to follow me on twitter, the address is http://www.twitter.com/outofthecocoa

Keep watching. I will be posting more soon.

Bye for now

Marilyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment